US Players and Credit Card, BitCoin Deposits Accepted!
Trump Taj Mahal
Gaming Conditions at the Trump Taj Mahal Casino
Trump Taj Mahal Blackjack
The Trump Taj Mahal sits above the boardwalk with 1,250 rooms and a 160,000 square foot casino. Inside the casino you will find over 200 table games and over 4,000 slot machines. The Trump Taj Mahal also holds an Olympic sized swimming pool, fitness center, spa and salon.
At the end of the night retire to one of the contemporary rooms complete with flat panel TV or the 1,400 foot Raja suite. If the fireplace, marble floors, leather sofa and jetted hot tub of the Raja suite aren't enough, then try an upgrade to the 3,500 square foot Alexander suite.
Trump Taj Mahal Atlantic City Blackjack
The blackjack games at the Trump Taj range from a minimum of $10 in the main area to a minimum bet of $100 at the high rollers area. According to Blackjack Insider the tables run at about 75% deck penetration and they offer Luck Ladies and Bust It side bets on some tables. Single deck blackjack games are available with 6:5 payouts. For more blackjack fun, stop by the Taj on a Thursday for its weekly blackjack tournament.
Trump Taj Mahal Atlantic City Slot Machines
At the Trump Taj Mahal there are over 4,000 slot machines to choose from. Betting limits in the main area start at five cents while the high roller slots start with a minimum bet of $5. The casino has traditional reel slot machines, video slots, video poker and progressive payout slot machines.
Some of the more popular slot machines include:
- Double Double Bonus Progressive
- African Treasure
- Hot Shot 5 Level Progressive
- Wheel of Fortune Super Spin
- Kahuna Kash
- Multi Strike Poker
- 5 Reel Blazing 7's
- Hot Hot Penny
- Bingo Nights Progressive
- White Hot Aces Poker
- Break the Bank
- Mr. Cashman
- Jackpot Party
- Super Times Pay Poker
- Triple Double Butterfly
- Fort Knox
Trump Taj Mahal Atlantic City Poker Room
The Taj Mahal is the only Trump resort in Atlantic City to have a poker room at all. This is one of the best places to play poker right alongside the Borgata. There are over 70 poker tables and an exclusive high limits area for you high rollers out there. Come play Texas Hold 'em, 7 Card Stud, 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo, Omaha and Omaha Hi/Lo.
There are a ton of limits available in the Taj's poker room. Depending on the day of the week and demand, the limits can include:
- $1/$3 Limit
- $2/$4 Limit
- $3/$6 Limit
- $5/$10 Limit
- $10/$20 Limit
- $20/$40 Limit
- $40/$80 Limit
- $80/$160 Limit
- $150/$300 Limit
- $200/$400 Limit
- $300/$600 Limit
- $1/$2 No Limit
- $2/$4 Pot Limit
- $2/$5 No Limit
- $5/$10 No Limit
The Taj Mahal also spreads a ton of tournaments, listed in this schedule:
- M-F 12:15 PM $50 + $15
- M-Th, Sun 6:15 PM $50 + $15
- M-Th, Sun 12:12 AM $38 + $12
- Fridays 4:15 PM $100 + $20
- Fridays 8:15 PM $175 + $25
- Fri, Sat 12:12 AM $100 + $20
- Sat, Sun 11:15 AM $50 + $15
- Sat, Sun 3:15 PM $100 + $20
- Sat 6:15 PM $300 + $40
- Last Sat of Month 3:15 PM $1,000 + $80
Trump Taj Mahal Atlantic City Table Games
With over 132 non-poker table games, the Taj Mahal offers a wide variety of games and limits for nonstop gambling action.
The table game line up includes:
- Mini Baccarat
- Big 6 Wheel
- Spanish 21
- Caribbean Stud Poker
- Texas Hold 'em Bonus
- Three Card Poker
- Four Card Poker
- Pai Gow Poker
- Pai Gow Tiles
- Let It Ride
- Sic Bo
Trump Taj Mahal Atlantic City Restaurants and Clubs
- Dynasty – Asian cuisine with delicacies such as shark fin soup, Peking duck and stir fried steak & lobster.
- Moon at Dynasty – Specialty cocktails and sushi, including some cooked sushi.
- Mark Anthony's – Italian dishes including seafood, calamari, pizza and more.
- Safari Steakhouse – Angus prime, lobster, veal, lamb and more are served in this restaurant that features a full sized tree in the middle.
- Sultan's Feast – Come have breakfast, lunch or dinner. Serving chicken, steak and pizza.
- The Rim Noodle Bar – Come sit at the bar or have a table and enjoy your noodles.
- Spice Road – A collection of eateries and shops, located together for your convenience.
- Burger – Have a classic burger with fries, milkshakes, onion rings and more.
- Plate – This American café is open for breakfast, lunch or dinner 24 hours a day.
- Go – Light breakfasts, salads, sandwiches, Paninis and gelato.
- Hard Rock Café – The famed café. Sit outside on the patio or inside.
- Royal Albert's Palace – Try authentic Indian food, specially prepared to your spice and taste preferences.
- Starbucks – Gourmet coffee and tasty pastries.
- Sbarro – Delicious Italian dishes and New York style pizzas.
- BeriYo, Mrs. Fields, Pretzel Time – Come have smoothies, cookies and pretzels at this little trio of eateries.
- Freeze – Colorful drinks, great beers and tasty cocktails.
- EGO Bar & Lounge – Live entertainment and drinks 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Casbar – Come relax and have a drink downstairs from the Casbah
- Lobby Bar – Come have a drink in the front lobby of the Taj
- Rainforest Lounge – Upscale lounge, open until midnight every day
- Casbah – Hot nightclub and dance floor. Open Fridays until 5 AM, Saturdays until 6 AM.
Trump Taj Mahal Atlantic City Address and Phone Number
Trump Taj Mahal
1000 Boardwalk at Virginia Avenue
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
US Players and Credit Card Deposits Accepted!