US Players and Credit Card, BitCoin Deposits Accepted!
Blackjack Etiquette - Blackjack Manners
Good Manners at the 21 Table - How to Behave While Playing Blackjack
Blackjack is like any other human activity: it has certain etiquette and rituals related to it. We'll outline appropriate blackjack etiquette and manners at the table in this section.
- If you want to be a spectator, that's fine, but watch from a reasonable distance and don't interfere with the players' ability to concentrate.
- If you don't know the rules, play at a table with no other players if you can find one, and learn by yourself. It's important not to hold up the game for any reason.
- Tip the dealer from time to time, especially if you're winning. One "cool" way to tip the dealer is by placing a bet on her behalf. To do this, just place an additional bet outside your betting circle, in the dealer's direction.
- If the cards are dealt face up, don't touch them. You're only allowed to touch the cards if you're playing in a face-down game.
- Don't drink at the table unless you can avoid spilling it. Don't get drunk or order drinks while people are waiting for you to play, either.
- Don't talk excessively. Most people are there to play, not chat. Especially don't tell other players how to play or correct their mistakes.
- Don't pester the dealer for advice on strategy.
21 Hand Signals Etiquette
Most of your black jack decisions are communicated to the dealer via hand signals. The hand signals differ when you're playing a face up game versus a face down game.
Face Up Game
- Hitting - Just point at your cards.
- Standing - Wave your hand over your cards, with your hand parallel to the table.
- Doubling and/or Splitting - Place a 2nd bet NEXT TO your original bet. Don't place the 2nd bet on top of your original bet.
Face Down Game
- Hitting - Scrape the table with your hand. (Lightly, please.)
- Standing - Put your cards underneath your bet.
- Doubling and/or Splitting - Turn your cards face up, and place a 2nd bet next to your original bet.
US Players and Credit Card Deposits Accepted!