US Players and Credit Card, BitCoin Deposits Accepted!
Bally's Atlantic City
Blackjack Conditions at the Atlantic City Bally's Casino
Bally's Atlantic City Casino
Bally's Atlantic City towers over Atlantic City's Boardwalk with a 1,755 room hotel and casino. Located only 20 minutes away from the Atlantic City Airport, Bally's is convenient and accessible. Daily shuttle service is provided by Royal Airport Shuttle and Royal Coach Transportation.
The casino features an 80,000 square foot gaming space complete with over five thousand slot machines, over 200 table games, 14 restaurants and three bars.
Bally's Atlantic City Table Games
There are 232 table games to choose from, with a wide variety of games. Some of these include:
- Asia Poker
- Big Six
- Caribbean Stud Poker
- Four Card Poker
- Let It Ride
- Pai Gow Tiles
- Pai Gow Poker
- Sic Bo
- Spanish 21
- Three Card Poker
Bally's Atlantic City Slot Machines
With over 5,400 slot machines, Bally's has more slot machine than any other casino in Atlantic City. There are almost 400 progressive slot machines and 55 progressive Video Poker machines. Bally's also offers Video Blackjack and 754 Video Poker machines with bet sizes range from five cents to five dollars.
Some of the more popular slot games include:
- Anchor's Wheel of Gold
- Top Gun
- Hot Shot
- Red Hot Jackpots
- Bally's Big Bucks
- Fast 50's
- Five Dollar Slots
- Fabulous 50's
- Lightning Quarters
- Bally's Atlantic City Poker Room
The poker room is located on the sixth floor of the casino and seats 20 tables. They spread various games throughout the week including limit hold 'em, no limit hold 'em and stud. They have betting limits ranging from $2/$4 limit to $2/$5 no limit.
There is a progressive bad beat jackpot for quads or better beaten. It pays out 30% to the losing hand, 20% to the winning hand, and 50% is divided up among the other players at the table.
Bally's also hosts daily poker tournaments:
- M-F 1:00PM $40 + $10
- M-Th 6:00PM $40 + $10
- Fridays 9:00PM $100 + $20
- Saturdays 2:00PM $60 + $15
- Saturdays 8:00PM $150 + $25
- Sundays 12:00PM $40 + $10
Bally's Atlantic City Restaurants & Bars
The resort offers a plethora of dining options:
- Artutro's – A sit down Italian restaurant featuring views of the Boardwalk and the Atlantic Ocean. Average entrée price: $15-$25.
The Bagel and Doughnut Connection – A light dining restaurant with foods such as bagels, doughnuts, muffins and other snacks. Average entrée price: $5-$15.
- Ben & Jerry's – Casual dining featuring the world famous Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream. Average entrée price: $5-$15.
- Philadelphia Soft Pretzel Factor – Located inside Ben & Jerry's, this establishment serves cheesesteaks, cream cheese, and pretzels. Average entrée price: $5-$15.
- The Fulu Noodle Bar – An Asian-inspired restaurant that serves a variety of noodle soups. Average entrée price: $5-$15.
- Gold Tooth Gertie's Buns & Bagels – This bakery serves fresh bread, muffins and coffee. Average entrée price: $5-$15.
- Johnny Rockets – A casual diner that serves burgers, fries, milkshakes and apple pies. Sit inside or on the patio. Average entrée price: $5-$15.
- Lone Star Snack Bar – This snack bar is open late to satisfy those late night munchies. They serve burgers, hot dogs, chili, hot wings, onion wings and other snack foods. Average entrée price: $5-$15.
- Noodle Village – An authentic Chinese and Vietnamese food restaurant. Average entrée price: $15-$25.
- Pickles – This twenty-four hour casual dining restaurant serve classic American sandwiches. Order a Ruben sandwich or make your own pastrami or corned beef sandwich. Average entrée price: $5-$15.
- Prime Place – Reservations are recommended at this fine dining steak and seafood restaurant. Average entrée price: $40 and up.
- Sidewalk Buffet – Order breakfast in the morning or eat at the all-you-can-eat buffet in the afternoon. Average breakfast entrée price: $5-$15. Average dinner entrée price: $15-$25.
- Spa Café – This healthy eating café serves salads, salmon, tuna and turkey. Average entrée price: $5-$15.
- Virginia City Buffet – This restaurant is located on the casino floor so all guests must be 21 to enter. Enjoy Italian, Chinese or American dishes at this buffet. Average entrée price: $15-$25.
- Blue Martini – This club is open seven days a week and offers over 100 different martinis, features live music and sponsors special events.
- Mountain Bar – This bar is open seven days a week, 24 hours a day and also serves snacks from the Lone Star Snack Bar.
- Lobby Lounge – This bar is open seven days a week until 3 AM and is located right across from the hotel check-in.
Bally's Atlantic City Shopping
Located in or around the casino are a variety of places to shop. Some of the most convenient are:
- Elements – collectables, electronics and bath
- Studio – Upscale men's and women's fashion boutique
- Park Place Jewelers – Pearls, diamonds and gold
- Bijoux Terner – Every item is $10
- The Gift Shop – apparel, souvenirs, newspapers and toiletries
- Spa Pro Shop – sportswear, beauty products and pool accessories
Bally's Atlantic City Address and Phone Number
Bally's Atlantic City
Park Place and Boardwalk
1900 Pacific Ave
Atlantic City, New Jersey 08401
US Players and Credit Card Deposits Accepted!